Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No Sql Server -Road Block

I am having trouble getting Sql Server for the next topic I wish to cover. will try to see if it is possible to use some other database, Access or seeing if there is a express version of SQL...

I should have some more information later today or first thing tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dr. P said...

Access may be the easiest to do.

You might also consider MySQL.

Alfred "AJ" Kiel said...

Yeah.. I have been looking into MySQL and access. It may turn out that I will be using Access, however, I would prefer to use SQL being that is what I will be using in on the job =(

In the mean time I have been looking at some working on group controls and getting files from the client.

Hopefully I don't get to carried away as to deviate from the outline =)