Monday, November 3, 2008

Week 2 in Seattle

My MIS skills are paying off. Team Lead! Do i hear a woot! =) Currently I have broken the project up into sections in that each person on the team is paired with someone to help create a section of the complete application. We are using a master page to help everyone with getting use to working within their content space. We are using Source Safe to manage code check-in/out, and we will be making a modular application and using camel casing naming conventions for classes/methods, etc...
Today was a good day in that my partner and I will have completed our UI and coding logic for our sections of the Roping application. Next week will probably be doing some code review and getting ready for presenting our finished product to our Sponsor.

Wow Long blog!! I must end on that note..

No comments: